TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP AND MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
- Availability – Not available in CT, MT, DE, WA and VT.
- Membership Term – A paid Member shall be entitled to all benefits of Chiropractic Lifecare of America (CLA) for a full twelve (12) month
period from the effective date of the card.
- Membership Cards – Any additional or replacement cards may be purchased for $10.00 per card.
- Member Service Representations and Obligations – In return for the discount and services available under CLA, all Members acknowledge that
they have read “The Terms of Membership Agreement” carefully, and understand the Membership Terms.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – CLA is not a direct provider of the benefits available to Members. ACCORDINGLY IT GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY BENEFITS OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY A MEMBER THROUGH MEMBERSHIP IN CHIROPRACTIC LIFECARE OF AMERICA. EACH MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES
THAT HE/SHE IS NOT RELYING ON SKILL OR JUDGEMENT IN SELECTING THE BENEFITS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS. In the event any benefit of
service purchased by a Member is unsatisfactory to the Member, the Member will look solely to the Chiropractic Lifecare Provider for satisfaction
of claim relative to benefits of services rendered. It is further understood that all services ordered are subject to availability of such
services and any information provided to the Members is subject to change without notice.
- General Release – Each member, for himself/herself, and on behalf of any person who uses the benefits or services under the Chiropractic
Lifecare membership (“Membership Beneficiary”), hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges Chiropractic Lifecare of America from any and all
liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and cause of action that such Member or such Member’s legal representatives have by reason of any monetary
damage or personal injury sustained as a result of these benefits or services available under Chiropractic Lifecare of America. The sole recourse
available to a Member, Membership Beneficiary or their legal representative as it relates to Chiropractic Lifecare, shall be the cancellation of
the Chiropractic Lifecare Card and a full refund of the Membership Fee as outlined in CLA Refund Policy below.
- Notices – Any and all notices, consents, approvals, requests and other written communications given under the Terms of Membership and
Membership Agreement shall be deemed to have been duly given and served when sent by first-class mail, postage prepaid and addressed to the
Member, at the address shown on the Member’s Application, or to Chiropractic Lifecare of America LLC, 1031 Parkside Commons, Suite 202,
Greensboro, GA 30642.
- Entire Agreement – The Foregoing Terms of Membership and Membership Agreement shall be binding on Chiropractic Lifecare of America
and the Member, including their respective successors and contain the entire terms and agreement of Chiropractic Lifecare membership.
No representation, inducements, promises or agreements, or otherwise, between Chiropractic Lifecare of America and the Member not included
herein, shall not be of any force or effect. If any of the foregoing terms or provisions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining
terms and provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
- Choice of Law – The foregoing Terms of Membership and Membership Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws
of the State of Georgia.
- CLA Refund Policy – The entire cost of your membership will be refunded if you use your network card during your 12-month membership
year and do not save at least the cost of our membership. Simply return your card with a copy of your doctor’s bills for a refund.
- Safeguarding Privacy – CLA maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that ensure the safety of customer’s information.
We do not share information. All members acknowledge that they have read, understood and agreed to the
- Discount Medical Program Membership – All Members hereby acknowledge that by joining they are a participant in a Discount Medical Program (Plan)
provided by AccessOne Consumer Health, Inc., 84 Villa Road, Greenville, SC 29615 and have read and understood the Member Participation Agreement
(available by clicking this link) and as members will receive unlimited manipulations not to exceed
$40 (typically $30) per manipulation with up to a 50% reduction on other included professional services and supplies.
- Comments, suggestions and complaints – Please direct any comments, suggestions or complaints to AccessOne www.accessonedpmo.com.